Benghazi Makes A Difference
Four Americans are dead in Benghazi.
A New Rule
Our DOJ has decided on a new rule. Nobody can share any information on what happened until they completely conclude their investigation and a trial. (They apparently made this rule up all on their own.) The “clever” part … they are not conducting an investigation in the first place.
An Incompetent Investigation?
In addition, known terrorists who participated in the attack are conducting interviews with foreign journalists … but somehow, we can’t find them. Furthermore, our program that give millions in financial awards to help find wanted terrorists? Amazingly, it seems none of these specifically identified terrorists are listed.
For over a year now, US citizens have been held and threatened to keep them from testifying. (The recent eye witness that completely contradicted everything this administration said about Benghazi is a British citizen…) As of Benghazi, we in the U.S. now live in a progressive version of a police state.
But as Hillary Clinton said so eloquently, “what difference does it make?”
by Dan Gilbert
A New Comment by Darren Gilbert
Note: It is interesting to me that the media today talks about the wonderful scandal-free Obama years. An article in Vanity Fair by Erika Harwood fondly remembers the “Michelle Obama Shoe Scandal.” For her, this was a major event during the Obama administration. Is this woman an idiot? Does she suffer from Selective Memory Syndrome? Or is she fully displaying her “Left-Wing Media Bias?” Whichever it is, she is ignoring a whole string of scandals that include:
- The Great Stimulus Heist
- Fast and Furious
- Eric Holder in Contempt of Congress
- Spying on Journalists
- The IRS Scandal
- Hillary Clinton’s Secret Server
- The Pigford Scandal
- The NSA Spying Scandal
- Bowe Bergdahl
- Iran Nuclear Deal and Ransom Payment
- Polluting the Colorado River
- The GSA Scandal
- The VA Death-List Scandal
- The Secret Service Gone Wild
- Shutdown Theatre
Just to name a few! Most noteworthy, it is amazing to me what ideological blinders will help you to see … or in Erika Harwood’s case … not see!
- Hillary Heckled: ‘Benghazi! Benghazi! You Let Them Die!’ (breitbart.com)
- McCain: Hillary ‘Outstanding’ Sec of State…Except for Benghazi (breitbart.com)
- 60 Minutes On Benghazi: “Yes, They Were Left To Die and You Were Lied To” (askmarion.wordpress.com)
- 43 Percent Believe Benghazi Will Hurt Hillary in 2016 (1800politics.com)