That really hip dude, Barack Hussein Obama, is a foreign policy genius through and through. And if he needs help, good old Uncle Joe Biden (a buffoon with little to no foreign policy experience) can step right in and save the day! We should be so lucky … just ask Chris Matthews (who get a shiver up his leg whenever Obama opens his mouth) or Piers Morgan (who seems to forget that America fought a revolution to escape the kinds of aristocratic nonsense he espouses)!
However, for those of us who have to live in the real world, Obama’s a foreign policy (or lack there of) has been disastrous. His administration is totally and completely incompetent.
As my brother posted on Facebook yesterday, Obama and his socialist minions do seem to confuse “sound bytes” with a coherent and functional foreign policy. And because of this, we are now indeed facing a major crisis on several different fronts:
- The Middle East: Obama has no plan, just sound bytes celebrating the “Arab Spring“, oh yeah … and giving the Arab Brotherhood $250 million, Abrams tanks, and 20 F16s .
- North Korea and Iran: Again … no plan, no action (other then sending Dennis Rodman?), no policy position … just more sound bytes about getting rid of a missile defense system that Obama now apparently realizes we do need after all.
- Diplomacy: So we demand respect as a nation state … but we don’t protect our embassies, protect or seek justice for our murdered ambassadors, or show any intent to preserve our military capability. If I were Deborah K. Jones, I would think twice about taking that new opening as Ambassador to Libya …
- Cyber warfare: Again, no strategic plan! However, we do seem to have a great many “off the top of the head” sound bytes going back to about 2009. But has Obama’s administration implemented any of what is state in their sound bytes? Not so you’d notice!
- What about Obama’s other foreign policy “plan?” They seem to include:
- Alienate Israel
- Abuse our relationship with the UK
- Become a Chinese satellite state
- Become bogged down in endless civil wars on the African continent
- Ignore mutually beneficial economic deals with our neighbor Canada
- Murdering American border agents and hundreds Mexican citizens by “Fast and Furiously” providing “assault weapons” to the Mexican drug cartels through the ATF in an effort to create a scandal they could use to justify national gun registration and/or confiscation. Too bad they got caught … ain’t “Executive Privilege” a wonderful thang!
It really should not come as a shock! We re-elected a “sycophantic demagogue” and his “court Jester” (who was brought onboard for his supposed “Foreign Policy” expertise) as president and vice-president. The real truth is that good old uncle Joe Biden doesn’t have a clue about foreign policy and is … fundamentally … an idiot! So, we are left with “the demagogue” to set policy.
Maybe Hillary Clinton actually has a clue (I kind of doubt it … but according to my brother’s post, some Washington DC insiders insist it is so), … but she has largely been ignored. And … she was the Secretary of State during the whole tragic Benghazi security fiasco and coverup stupidity … and we have seen how well this group works together to cover each others ineptness.
And now … Democrats are saying the dream ticket for 2016 is Hillary Clinton and Michelle Obama? God help us all!!
- Where’s the Outrage Over Obama’s Lies? (frontpagemag.com)
- Talk Straight: Obama Decides Foreign Policy And Makes Military Decisions Based On How It Will Make Him Look… (politicalcrazyness.tumblr.com)
- Kerry Stresses That It’s ‘President Obama’s Foreign Policy’ (cnsnews.com)
- Letters from readers: Washington Post points out Obama’s foreign policy failures (members.jacksonville.com)
- Obama’s “Where’s Waldo” Foreign Policy World (legalinsurrection.com)
- GOP frets over foreign policy shift (sacbee.com)