She is so correct in that. I could not agree more. I just can’t believe she actually said the at the Democratic National Convention!
Just look at a few of Obama’s broken campaign promises:
- Cut the deficit (Obama called Bush unpatriotic for running a $4 trillion deficit … what does that say about his $16 trillion?)
- Transparent government
- No more pork
So where are we now ….
Administration Bush Obama
Unemployment Rate 7.8% 8.35
Median Income 54,983 50,964
Gas Price Per Gallon 1.84 3.82
National Debt 10.6 T 16 T
So, let’s see … to date 16 so-called green companies like Solyndra, have gone belly up after receiving free “Obama Money;” costing taxpayers billions of dollars.
Now that’s hope and change we can all get behind … don’t you think?
No wonder Obama cronies are fighting the proposed Voter ID laws tooth and nail … they really do need North Carolina’s 30,000+ registered dead voters to vote for him (I understand some of these dead voters actually have voted). I mean, they even had to dig up a dead guy to bash Romney at their convention!
- The National Debt: $16 Trillion Dollars Of Moral, Cultural And Political Decay (tarpon.wordpress.com)
- Federal debt officially passes $16 trillion mark as Democrats launch convention (twitchy.com)
- First lady: Obama’s life makes him understand (politico.com)
- ‘Mom in chief’ says Obama is a man to trust (smh.com.au)
- Michelle Obama pays tribute to her husband in convention speech (latimes.com)