The founder of Media Matters, David Brock, recently accepted more than $400,000 from the Joyce Foundation. This money was specifically earmarked to promote a $600,000 initiative on “gun and public safety issues” which is simply liberal double-speak for “more gun ban efforts.” However, it seems David Brock walks the streets of Washington protected by a Glock toting personal assistant/bodyguard! If it weren’t for the hypocrisy of most liberals, this might make it a little awkward for the group the next time it seeks a donation from a gun control advocacy group.
It is also typical that the liberal champion, David Brock, feels his life is certainly worthy of protection under the Second Amendment (hence, the bodyguard armed with a Glock). It is just you and I whose lives, it seems, Brock deems are not worthy of the very same protection! I remember comedian Rosie O’Donnell having the same view. She also felt that the Second Amendment should go away … just as long as she got to travel around with her armed bodyguards.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/02/16/brock-and-glock-armed-men-guarded-media-matters-boss-as-took-400000-gun-control/?intcmp=obinsite#ixzz1nKMRS200
- Gun Control. 13 Things to Remember to Control the Situation. (freedombytheway.com)
- “The Joyce Foundation”: Serious Threat to 2nd Amendment Rights! (2ndamendmentright.org)
- Presidential Series Part #6: Next President will be HUGE 2nd Amendment Supporter!! (2ndamendmentright.org)
- POP THE GLOCK: David Brock, Media Matters and gun control hypocrisy. “No explanation has been offe… (pjmedia.com)
- Obama: I’ll Decide What’s Constitutional (brvanlanen.wordpress.com)