American Television and our mass media is rotting the brains of America. Reality TV, Honey Boo Boo, Desperate Housewives! I mean … what the heck is this crap!! The drive-by media’s incestuous love fest with Obama and ongoing refusal to report any actual “news” is so blatant its is laughable! The deaths of American Border Patrol Agents, Ambassadors, and former Navy SEALS is not news worthy, but Hillary Clinton‘s double-speak about how the “buck stops with her … but it is somehow not her fault” gets glowing, supportive, understanding, and extremely favorable reporting …. lies, flip-flops, and half-truths get swallowed hook, line and sinker while real news gets swept under the rug! It makes me sick to my stomach!
Radical Islamists are right about one thing … our media is destroying our country’s morality and national ethic. It is just like the phenomenon that occurred when Barbie dolls came out ! All the cool girls wanted to be just like Barbie! The result … eating disorders … anorexia and bulimia!
No wonder our kids are growing up dumb and so many American adults are becoming dumber; our TV news and entertainment are dumb! It is rotting our brains! Garbage in means garbage out! And now … Americans have gotten so dumb they can’t work, they can’t create, they can’t even think! Too many Americans have been reduced to relying on the Obama administration’s stealing the money from the few Americans who actually still can stand on their own two feet …. and redistributing it to those we have allowed to be brainwashed into stupidity!
Oops … my bad, that’s what Obama and his media lap-dogs call “rasing taxes on the rich so they pay their fair share.” Damn …. I didn’t even know I was rich! My taxes went up this month! Glad I finally know the truth ….
Folks, we have reaped what we have sown!
Here are the six important lessons Americans learn from watching modern American television!
- Material Wealth = Self Esteem!
- Pretend you are wealthy!
- Follow all fashion trends no matter how ridiculous they look!
- Cheating on your spouse is cool!
- Screw your neighbor!
- Extreme violence is fun to watch!
No wonder more and more kids self-destruct as they reach adulthood! God Save Us All!
- Why American Television Needs A Break From Violence, Conspiracies, And Maybe Even Serialized Storytelling (thinkprogress.org)
- Five Great Lessons (restoremyfaithinhumanity.net)
- Television The Ever Evolving Creature (techwench.com)
- Product placement Hall of Shame – Fiat and J. Lo at the American Music Awards (brandsandfilms.com)
- The Lesson Of The Amazing Harbaugh Brothers (personalliberty.com)