Sorry to be away for a few days. I have been slammed at work. Anyway … here is just a few random thoughts:
The “Clinton Political Machine” is in the pocket of radical progressive left-wing billionaire George Soros, and good friends with anti-Second Amendment political activist Andrew McKelvey. McKelvey is the money man behind several radical anti-Second Amendment groups that hide behind innocuous names like “Americans for Gun Safety” and “Third Way.” Their recent ploy, having learned that the term “gun control” has become too loaded, is to focus the issue around common sense sounding terms like “gun safety” and “smart gun laws.”
Gun owners can remember the barrage of attacks we come under while President Clinton was in office … and our “newly professed” friend of the Second Amendment, Hillary Clinton, voted in support of one of the most egregious violations of Second Amendment rights in this country’s history … the confiscation at gunpoint, by rogue New Orléans police officers, of the firearms of honest, law-abiding citizens seeking only to protect their homes in the chaotic aftermath of Hurricane Katrina while crimes like murder, looting, and rape were rampant … and police protection was no where to be found! Who in the heck does she think she’s fooling?
And what about Barack Obama? Obama voted in favor of mug-shots and fingerprints for law-abiding gun owners and against a bill that would have provided an affirmative defense for homeowners forced to use a firearm to protect themselves and their families during a home invasion or burglary.
However, more indicative of his stance on the Second Amendment is the fact that he served on the 10-member board of directors for the radical anti-gun money machine, the Joyce Foundation.
If either Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama are elected President of the United States, you can be sure that the future of the Second Amendment will be imperiled by a new barrage of anti-gun laws written by George Soros, Rebecca Peters, and maybe even Rosie O’Donnell.
But … what really “frosts my cookies” is the attempt by Rebecca Peters and the global gun ban movement to use the United Nations as a vehicle to trample American rights under the Second Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. The UN has no right of sovereignty over American citizens … and has proven itself to be a corrupt and inept organization riddled with scandal. The UN should be disbanded. Any financial support of the UN by the United States is a waste of our tax dollars and ending it would go along ways toward easing the financial burdens on the American tax payer … to the tune of about $3 billion a year (based on 2004′s contribution).
And yes …. absolutely … we must secure and control our borders! We must know who is crossing into our country … that is simply common sense. If we need immigrant farm workers or other labor … issue a temporary worker’s ID. Let them come here, work, pay taxes, and go home. Let them apply for legal citizenship if they so choose … but they should choose to become Americans!
Issuing a temporary worker’s ID is, however, a long long way from a “verichip” being planted in every American’s hand! There will never, and I repeat … never, be a “verichip” planted in my arm! I will not bow down to the UN … or a global New World Order government … or even a corrupted non-Constitutional American government! I am an American … free … and proud of it. My ancestors fought in the French & Indian War, the Revolutionary War, the Civil War, the Spanish American War, and World War II, and an uncle served in Vietnam. I came from a long line of American patriots. They can take away my rights only after they “pry my gun from my cold dead fingers!”
God … I love those Australians. They have balls! What happened to Americans with balls like that?
Here is what I am talking about:
Quote by Australian Prime Minister Howard:
- “We have a right to know whether there is, within any section of the Islamic
community, a preaching of the virtues of terrorism, whether any comfort or harbour is given to terrorism within that community.”
And here are two quotes from Australian Treasurer Peter Costello:
- “… this is a country, which is founded on a democracy. According to our Constitution, we have a secular state. Our laws are made by the Australian Parliament. If those are not your values, if you want a country which has Sharia law or a theocratic state, then Australia is not for you. This is not the kind of country where you would feel comfortable if you were opposed to democracy, parliamentary law, independent courts and so I would say to people who don’t feel comfortable with those values there might be other countries where they’d feel more comfortable with their own values or beliefs.”
- “… clerics who are teaching that there are two laws governing people in Australia, one the Australian law and another the Islamic law, that that is false. It’s not the situation in Australia. It’s not the situation under our Constitution. There’s only one law in Australia. It’s the law that’s made by the Parliament of Australia and enforced by our courts. There’s no second law. There’s only one law that applies in Australia and Australia expects its citizens to observe it.”
And lastly, a few quotes from Education Minister Dr. Brendan Nelson:
- “If you want to be an Australian, if you want to raise your children in Australia, we fully expect those children to be taught and to accept Australian values and beliefs,”
- “We want them to understand our history and our culture, the extent to which we
believe in mateship and giving another person a fair go, and basically if people don’t want to support and accept and adopt and teach Australian values then, they should clear off.”
God Bless Those Australians!!!!
Now, if they could just get their act together on their draconian gun control laws!!
This is America … folks … the land of liberty! If you want to immigrate here … fine … we welcome you as long as you do it legally!
You need to understand our history, our values, our love of freedom and liberty, what it means to be an American … and adopt those values as your own! You can still maintain your own culture and history as well … worship as you please … but, understand, I have, and will protect, the right to do the same.
However, be warned … if you come here to change us … to undermine us … and not to become productive American citizens; … if you are uncomfortable with democracy, liberty, personal responsibility and respecting the rights of others, if you fear freedom of speech, and the Right to Keep and Bear Arms, then by all means, please feel free to “clear off!”
- 2012: Hillary V. Barack by @preaChdotcom (f2productionz.com)
- Family reunion as Clinton Global Initiative closes (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Clinton to meet Abbas, Netanyahu (alternet.org)
- Deal near on more US military access in Australia (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- At the U.N., Obama Presents a United Diplomatic Front as Israelis and Palestinians Fight On (swampland.time.com)